Author Events this week -- in Olympia, Washington

I'm excited to announce two upcoming author events, featuring THE EAGLE TREE. Both events are happening this week in Olympia Washington -- where THE EAGLE TREE is set!

The first event is the second monthly Creative Colloquy on MONDAY, May 2 at Traditions in Olympia. Ned Hayes is the featured author, and here's the public Facebook event >>

And second is THE EAGLE TREE Book Release Party at the Olympia Timberland Library on MAY 5 (THURSDAY)!

Here's the public Facebook event >>

DETAILS on these two events follow:

MAY 2 (MONDAY): Creative Colloquy is a monthly Olympia based reading event every first Monday of the month. Essayists, novelist, short story scribes and poets are all welcome! In May, the featured line up includes:

Ned Hayes (Sinful Folk, The Eagle Tree)
Andras Jones (Accidental Initiations In the Kabbalistic Tree of Olympia)
Sarah Tavis
Jonah Barrett
and Billie Mazzei

MAY 5 (THURSDAY): Pacific Northwest author Ned Hayes will join us on his first book tour stop for the new novel "The Eagle Tree," the story of an Olympia boy obsessed by climate change, fighting to save an old growth tree. Book includes stories about the LBA Woods, Procession of the Species, ORLA School, United Churches and other Olympia institutions!

I look forward to seeing you in Olympia next week.

Here's where to get THE EAGLE TREE